April 5, 2019
- You must be a fully registered Hard Rock Social Casino account holder in order to participate in this casino promotion. Hard Rock Social Casino accounts are free to all with a valid email address and/or Facebook account.
- You must be playing on Hard Rock Social Casino under the Atlantic City home casino.
- No purchase is necessary to participate. Purchases do not increase your odds of winning.
- 1 entry into this promotion is awarded for completing step 1 in Qualifications.
- Additional entries may be earned according to the following table; plays on Hard Rock Social Casino do not require purchase:
*Examples of Hard Rock Casino land-based loyalty accounts are the Encore Club, Boarding Pass, Wild Card & Seminole Wild Card
- Eligibility period is from 06:00PM, April 5, 2019 to 07:00PM, April 5, 2019 (Eastern Time)
- Entries are non-transferable.
- All prizes will be awarded as follows:
Social Casino Prize schedule:
- On April 10, 2019 a drawing will be held by the Hard Rock Social Casino and a total of twenty (20) entries will be selected from our virtual drawing drum.
- The winners must claim their prizes at the Email Address registered to their Hard Rock Social Casino account within (7) seven business days of the casino promotion.
- Prizes will be awarded based on the above prize schedule.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Limit one prize per promotion day.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Seminole Wild Card members that have trespassed against or been banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this social casino promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. (the sponsor of this promotion).
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this casino promotion.
- Management and/or Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this casino promotion.
- Any prize receipt/voucher or promotion entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- By participating in this casino promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc., Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos, including Tribal employees and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members may not participate in any casino promotions or events at any of the Seminole casino properties. Also excluded from participating in promotions and events are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of advertising agencies, and promotional companies, their immediate family members agent’s, successors and assignees.
- The prizes and or dates of this promotion may be modified or cancelled by Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified.
- All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and might not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
- Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Grand Prizes. Prize or cash equivalents are determined by Management.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- Free Entry/Drawing Ticket Distribution Mail-in Entries - To receive a free entry, send a 3” x 5” index card with the following information PRINTED legibly: First & last name as it appears on your driver’s license, and contact information postmarked ten (10) calendar days prior to the end of the promotion and received three (3) calendar days prior to the drawing. Limit one (1) free entry per request, per stamped outer envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted. Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or postage-due mail.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this promotion, you agree to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc., the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos, the Seminole Tribe of Florida, their respective affiliated entities, agents and service providers, and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) from any liability, damages, losses, or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in this promotion and the acceptance, use or misuse, or participation in of any prize that may be won. Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc., the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos, and their affiliated entities do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of any prize. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with this promotion.
- DISPUTES: You agree that any all disputes, claims and causes of action relating to this Agreement shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by confidential arbitration in Orlando, Florida before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-current arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. PLEASE NOTE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO FILE SUIT IN A COURT OF LAW (INCLUDING ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT) TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction. The parties to the arbitration will share equally the administrative costs of such arbitration proceedings. You agree to commence any arbitration proceeding with respect to this promotion within one (1) year after the claim arises. You agree that a proceeding commenced after this date is barred. The “Limitation of Liability” and “Disclaimer” provisions of these Official Rules are for the benefit of Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc., the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos, the Seminole Tribe of Florida, and their affiliated entities, and each of these entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.