DOUBLE DOUBLE REGAL POKER
While the ultimate goal of this game is getting a royal flush, you can win other smaller special four-of-a kind (or quad) jackpots. Payouts are bigger if a four-of-a-kind jackpot matches with a special kicker card. Double Double Regal Poker doubles special quads if the kicker is an ace, two, three or four.
Quads hit when we hold four cards all of the same rank. The fifth card is called the “kicker.”
How to Play
Select the “Help/Pay” button to for information on the game.
- To place your wager press the BET PER arrows which allow you to increase or decrease your bet per game
- Select DEAL or keyboard Spacebar to initiate game play
- 5 cards will be dealt
- Select your cards to hold, then un-held cards will be removed and discarded
- Select DRAW or keyboard Spacebar to continue game play. Cards are re-dealt from the remaining deck to complete the hand and the final hand is evaluated
- Only the highest award is paid per hand.
The basic strategy for Double Double Bonus Poker is based on the bonus paying on the kicker, and the perfect play can vary, depending on the pay table. Stay on any straight or royal flush, and four fives through kings.
The kicker bonus on special quad hands creates different scenarios where four-of-a-kind should draw a card. If dealt four of aces, twos, threes or fours, discard the kicker unless it is an ace, two, three or four. In that case, stand pat. For all other hands, follow the list below.
Four to a royal flush
Suited jack with queen or king